Monday, February 20, 2012

Almost a 1/4 of a century old

Today I feel almost 90% refueled from this past weekend... which was my 24th birthday. Usually people celebrate this yearly event one day a year, but for somehow mine turned into almost a week.. (well this is a lie... senior year college it was like a week and a half)

Started off with Last Tuesday (Thom's countdown.. also known to some people as Valentine's Day)- We gathered a troop of 20 or so and dominated Pub Quiz.. but domination I mean we can in first if the order was reversed.. no big deal

WEdnesday was Bowling Day for Thom.. and welcoming back ASHER!!.. too bad he's leaving for good soon.. :'(

THursday... Rest day... decided to play dress up with my roommate.. but little did I know that at exactly 12am.. Ting, Luika and Amy came running in with 6 bottles of Champagne (thanks to MC and SW too) and a HUGE teddy bear <3.. it was my first real surprise and i secretly teared.. but i dont think they noticed :-P

Friday... no comment.. epic night.. THanks to my lovely minions aka bffs... All the time spend organizing this event was worth it. Although half of the night I dont remember, it was overall amazing....
- reuniting with old friends
- closure
- Happy moments
- <3

I can never say it enough, but I'm extremely blessed with all the amazing people in my life... I feel like I don't deserve all of this.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment