Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm in AMERICA!

I'm currently stuck in the DEtroit airport.. waiting for the next flight to NYC.. since mine got canceled...
But still.. I"M SO EXCITED THAT IM HERE, and the first thing I ate was Wendy's.. and I ordered a.. WAIT FOR IT... SMALL SODa (free refills).. Small = large China.. AND DIET PEPSI

At customs: the instructional video is epically dumbed down.. and every race was represented in it
Waiting online: People said.. oopsy, sorry there.. excuse me for a minute... (WHAT?!)
At the shop: Kettle Chips, Haribos, Magazines are normal prices, 5-hour-energy DRINK, ETC.. need i say more.. i can't stop eating and im soo full..
Life: Diversity.. it's just so much better.. your spectrum of good looking people is definitely broader!

I can't wait to get into NYC, Tonight I'm grabbing dins with my parents and BFF Leyna.

Can't wait for this weekend when I see all my lovers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment